Sunday, April 24, 2011

♥ Tobago Cays!!

I love love love love loved the Tobago Cays.
by far one of the most beautiful, beach destinations I have ever been.

Don't get me wrong, Grenada is fabulous, but whoa it's incredible there.
another trip to St. Vincent? YES PLEASE!!

I'm in the process of figuring out how to get Lee and I up there this summer.  I want to share it with him so badly!

Once we landed on Union Island we were wisked away on a jetty to the Tobago Cays.
First stop was Jamesby Island.
a small rock basically sticking up in the ocean with one of the most pristine white sand beaches and lovely palm trees... and lots of HUGE iguanas!

 coming around Jamesby 
 fresh barracuda delivered to us on the beach :) 
 clearest water you can imagine.



ancient ruins? or a bored sailor?
next we headed to that tiny island off in the distance.  Petit Tabac.


to be continued...

1 comment:

Reece said...

What an amazing opportunity! I'm glad that you got the chance to explore! Very cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...