Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

I'll get back to posting more about my trip soon... but I wanted to make sure I told everyone to have a very happy Easter!!
We celebrated this glorious holiday with CSA (Christian Student Association) starting out with an awesome choir, followed by service with communion, a baptism on the black sand beach, and an international potluck lunch!!
It was a great morning!!

I am so thankful to be living in such a beautiful place this Easter (even though I nearly passed out earlier due to extreme heat)
I look around at the beauty of Grenada and the awesomeness of the sea and I know that I serve a mighty God and a risen savior!
How fortunate we are that God took the time to make such a beautiful, diverse earth!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...