Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's a pirate's life for me

my goal for this post is less words more pictures.

Today was so much fun!
The SOs went on a Pirate Ship Cruise complete with costumes, a plank, rope swing, cannons, and an open bar (where I drank my weight in sprite and guava juice :)
even my LEE got to go!!!
We had tons of fun being pirates and it was great to spend some time together outside of our house socializing with friends.
 Port Louis - in my dollar store hat :)
preparing to plunder 
 Lee was EXCELLENT at the rope swing 
my sweet, beautiful husband.
I have a feeling that he is going to be like George Clooney, just keep getting better with age, he keeps getting better looking, and I'll be going in the opposite direction. oy 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...