Monday, October 7, 2013

Oddest Congratulations Yet...

So I've had several strange encounters with people when they find out that Lee and I are going to have a baby... and most have involved members of our church here in Michigan.

Here are my top 3

3.  "Well guess YOU won't be riding any roller coasters any time soon!"  - someone wanting me to go to Cedar Point

2. "WOW!!! Good job guys!" - 17 year old boy

1. Lee and I walk into a room and an elderly woman shouts across the room:
her - "Hi!!! So are we pregnant yet?!"
me - "well actually... yes!"
her - "OH PRAISE GOD!!!! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!  I AM SO HAPPY!! GIRL OR BOY I DON'T CARE! OOOOOHHHHH A BABY!!!"
me - "Thanks!"  now.... what was your name again?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...