Tuesday, December 11, 2012

last posted in October.
Wow.
I'd like to say my life has taken so many new and exciting turns since then, but it has not.
I do finish my first semester of my master's program this week and so I have no excuse to not blog for a couple weeks right? no school work should mean I have ample amounts of free time.
I will catch up on all things Michigan and medical school, because I know in 10 years I will wish I had.
I will catch up on my trip to Grenada (!!!!) I still can't believe that I went and am back already.  A week is such a short, short amount of time.
And I will catch up on the happening of my life, as boring as it is.

this is a sorta promise, not a pinky promise, so don't hold it against me if I don't keep up my end of the deal.  I have the best of intentions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...