Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Caribs Leap

As part of the island tour we stopped by Caribs Leap in Sauteurs for a few minutes.  It doesn't take long to see the sites here, so it was a nice break from the crazy bus ride and a chance to stretch for those of us squeezed in the back seat of the bus!
I've blogged about Caribs Leap before when I made Lee go with me as part of our reggae bus island tour.  I have the best memories from that trip, it was so fun to just be out without actually knowing where we were going or where we'd end up.  I highly recommend such an adventure to others!  No matter where you are in Grenada, eventually a reggae bus will drive by and pick you up so you won't be left stranded :)

This day at Caribs Leap was pretty hazy and it was difficult to see the other island to the north, which in my opinion is one of the best parts.
I did get the chance to meet a couple of cuties that crawled under the fence to come see the mass of white girls taking pictures by their house.  They didn't have pants on and their teeth were almost completely rotten, but they were full of smiles and as usual loved my sunglasses and camera :)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...