Thursday, June 16, 2011

I used to cry at weddings (well I still might) but I'm sitting here crying like a crazy person at 16 and Pregnant.
Childbirth is so amazing.
Not that I'm feeling the ping in my uterus yet.... but I do feel the tug on my heart every time I'm around the Limes or QE kids.
I'm not ready to have a baby... but I am totally ready to take home a toddler :)

Yesterday I went over visit a family from Limes and Jade (my all time favorite) asked for a jockey (piggy back ride) and while he was climbing up he said "Miss Kelsey, I love your hair" and hugged me....
and it made me want to cry.  I want to take all of these children home!!

and I want to take all these babies off these teen mothers hands too :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...