Sunday, January 30, 2011

come sail away

this weekend was the Grenada Sailing Festival.
I didn't see as much of it as I would have liked.... busiest weekend in history!
ok, not really, but kind of.
Friday I had a meeting, went downtown, sold stuff at the yard sale on campus, and attended SO movie night (& the movie was incredible - The Lives of Others.  A German film set in the 80s before the wall fell.)
Saturday I babysat Oliver from 8-1, went to BelAir Home from 1:30-3:30, went to the SO Opening Social from 4-6, and then babysat Sophia from 6:30-11.  long day. 
I watched about 15 sail boats go  by from the front porch where I was babysitting, so that was really cool to see.

Today however, after church I made my way to the beach!  My friend Shereen was celebrating her 21st birthday so we went out to lunch & for ice cream!

 sailboats from the porch

the view from lunch
 
 off in the distance!  You can barely see them



Next weekend is the work boat regatta -supposedly much more fun, so I'm excited for that!!
& next Monday is Independence Day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My partner anԁ I stumbled оver here from a differеnt websіte аnd
thought I may as wеll check things οut.
I like ωhаt I see so i am just fоllowing yоu.
Look forwаrԁ to finding out about уοur web pagе гeрeаtedly.


My blog tens

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...