Sunday, August 15, 2010

Somewhere over the rainbow

The second day we were back I was so happy to be greeted by a huge double rainbow!
It was by far the most vivid and beautiful rainbow I had ever seen.
Now that we are in the rainy season I will hopefully see a lot of rainbows!  It has rained every day since we got here on Wednesday, but just for about 5-10 minutes here and there. and when it does rain, it is so refreshing!  Yesterday it rained while I was waiting for the bus (& I forgot my umbrella) but I didn't mind because it felt so good!!

Luckily my friend Amber was there to get a picture of me with it.
I spliced 3 pictures together on picnik & boosted the color a little :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We used to see them in Hawaii like that! I have a scrapbook page of 3 rainbow pics spliced together like that, great minds think a like. :) And isn't "spliced" a weird word?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...