Monday, August 9, 2010

PACKING!!!

I'm spending the next couple days packing and packing and packing!!
I just now decided to check out the baggage allowances... and was disappointed :(
we can only have 45lbs per bag and a max of 2 bags each
& it says our carry on should be under 11lbs! are they crazy!!! last time Lee and I's carry ons were like 40lbs. haha and we had to sneak them onto the plane, maybe we'll do a reenactment.
so now starts the vicious cycle of packing, weighing, repacking, re-weighing.... trying to stuff another pair of shoes in & re-weighing again.

& did I mention my husband decided to throw a party tonight?? 30 people are coming over! and I need to clean and prepare and decorate. haha

& I've been reading lots of horror stories about the amount of bugs in Grenada this term, so I'm gonna have to squeeze in as much bug spray as I can..... does anyone know of a "green" alternative to bug spray?? I really don't like to spray that stuff on me if I can avoid it..... but I don't want to go around smelling like vinegar or something either. lol

1 comment:

Reece said...

yay! I'm ready for everyone to get back to the island. Goodluck with the packing. And the horror stories are true about the bugs, I don't know of any green alternatives, but you will def. want something to use!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...