Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June

I haven't updated for so long!!!

I'm still here.... in Canada.
It's June 16th & to go outside today I had to wear jeans and a sweater. :(

I went home for a couple weeks & it was really nice to be home.
I really missed Lee, but it's nice to be somewhere familiar and with family.

I'm starting to feel like a nomad.... no home.
Home is where the heart is right??
After I had been at my parent's for a while I started to feel antsy to get back to Lee...
and now that I've been back here for awhile & Lee is at work all day I feel antsy to get back to Grenada or to Ohio again.... uuugghh.
I know I should be content with the "in-between-ness" of my life. but I'm not.
I just want a place to live of our own
I want a job
I want a lot of things......... haha, but I don't think these are crazy things to want.

someday someday someday.

but not today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...