Thursday, April 8, 2010

Smoothies!!

For Lent I gave up smoothies.... 
and somehow I made it the entire 40some days.
I didn't even drink them on Sundays
  (some people don't observe Lent on the sabbath)

So the day finally arrived and I got cantaloupe - my favorite!!
and since I've also had a banana peanut
I try to limit myself a little bit because they are full of sugar and cost $8-10EC
but I love them!

mmmmmm fresh fruity goodness

Other flavors include (but are not limited to)
Guava
Banana
Banana chocolate peanut
Watermelon
Pineapple
Fruit Punch - not a fan
Orange -tastes kinda lemonaid-ish
Sour Sop
Starfruit
Cucumber
Golden Apple

Tomorrow we're going to the smoothie place close to campus as a little outing with my friend Sarah before she leaves us.... :( she's leaving Sunday. for good.... I'll do a post about this soon.

I have a busy weekend planned... and I'm pretty excited!
Friday
- Liming (what the locals call relaxing) with Sarah, Amber, and Alfonso & getting smoothies in the morning/afternoon
- then having a bonfire on Magazine Beach.... roasting marshmallows and watching the sunset! & hopefully Lee will be coming too!!!
Saturday
- going to a late Easter Party at Mike & Kim's house for the kids from Queen Elizabeth's and Bel Air Home... 58 kids!
- going to the Indian Student Club's talent/fashion show & I heard last year was amazing! belly dancers & all
- then! going to the Unity Ball! the theme is James Bond... I'm going to hang out with Amber because her husband is on SGA and will have to work it and Lee isn't going because he doesn't enjoy dancing or being around a ton of people drinking.... but I however do enjoy dressing up and dancing and hanging out with Amber, probably taking 1000 pictures :)
Sunday
- church
-and maybe some time at the beach? I haven't been to the beach in almost 2 weeks! ah!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Pineapple smoothie sounds good! I didn't see any COFFEE flavors! I'd be lost over there.

Reece said...

Kelsey, you should try the watermelon and Mango flavors, they are amazing!!!

Ashley said...

40 days without smoothies?!!!! That's amazing! I recommend the pineapple and the mango smoothies. Very tasty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...