Saturday, March 30, 2013

Stella & Dot with Kelsey

Hi friends!
Exciting news, I just signed up to be a stylist with Stella & Dot!  



Ever heard of it?  It is a GORGEOUS line of jewelry and accessories that you can purchase through in-home trunk shows or online!

I am so thankful for the opportunity to work for such a fun company, doing something I love, while also working a full time job and attending graduate school!
I've signed up to make a little extra money to prepare for all those interviews my husband will be going on this fall all across America.  Medical school is EXPENSIVE.


Please “like” my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/STELLAandDOTwithKELSEY ) to stay up to date on all the new products and promotions, including a line of handbags that will be debuting in April! 


Let me know if you are interested in hosting a trunk show, in home or online, to earn free jewelry and discounts.  You can host a trunk show online even if you live a thousand miles away from me (and even if we've never met! ha!)

or shop the entire collection online 24/7 at www.stelladot.com/kelseycoghill






 Wish me luck!

1 comment:

TiffanyClark said...

YAY Kels! Love it! Good luck to you on this new adventure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...