Thursday, November 17, 2011

nonstop fun

Let me just quickly update you about all the things that I'll have to update about when I find time to sit down and breathe.
Amber and I (and Stephanie!) have been doing EVERYTHING.

Grand Anse Beach
Magazine Beach
Downtown/shopping
Movies
Crab Races
Fireworks!
Prickly Bay
Sunsets
Anandale Waterfalls
Monkeys crawling on our heads (aahhhhhhhhhhh)

 AND
Queen Elizabeth Home
Limes
Limes t-shirt giveaway extravaganza
Limes Birthday party disasterpoluza

AND
photography/videoing every single move. so many pictures to update.



And she still has a whole nother week!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
I am leaving Grenada with a bang.

As soon as Amber leaves I must pack and sell or giveaway all our belongings asap. esh.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...