Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Limes T-shirts!

I haven't posted pictures of Limes in forever. what is wrong with me?

We had one of the BEST afternoons a couple weeks ago! We gave all of our Limes kids a bright lime green t-shirt that says Limes After School Program!!
I had the idea for ever that I'd love to get shirts or make shirts with the kids... so Stephanie and I just went for it, googled a company, found an awesome one - Custom Ink. and Steph designed an adorable little shirt!!
We had them shipped to Amber's house and she thankfully brought down 80 shirts in her suitcase!!

All of the volunteers wore one and we handed them out to the kids according to age groups.
One of the sweet little girls asked for "a baby jersey" it was sooooooooo stinking cute. (here)

I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Love these kids so much!  Lee and I even got a little family portrait done :)









 Thank you Thank you Thank you to everyone who helped!!!  I am so thankful we were able to do this while I was still in Grenada to see all these sweet smiles :)


2 comments:

Amber said...

I love reading about the precious kids and all you do for them with the other volunteers :)

Amber said...

Miss I want a baby jersey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...