Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jump! on the on the front back!

Last week the SOs were busy traipsing around Grenada.  We went to a few of my favorite places, with a few of my favorite people, it was a good week.

La Sagesse Beach never disappoints. It is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places I've ever been.  I need to squeeze in about 10 more trips there before we leave.
We spent the morning lounging around, scouring the beach for shells and other things (cricket bat anyone?) and ended the afternoon with some impromptu jumping and silliness.



A few of the lovely SOs there that day.
I am so thankful for the SO organization and all these great women here in Grenada!!

ps. 69 days left.
AND if you don't already know... you can read all about Lee and I's love story over at Newlyweds Bliss today! :) 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...