Thursday, September 29, 2011

74 days

no time to blog I'm  too busy having an amazing time.

Today was one of my favorite days in Grenada so far. 
La Sagesse Beach - and awesome beach finds
Limes Birthday Party
Meeting my friends' new baby boy
Girls night -complete with amazing food, games, and 13 awesome girls

This is all of the update that I have, I just didn't want to forget how happy I am in this moment and how amazing Grenada truly has been to me.

On a sadder note Lee was gone to school before I woke up today and he was asleep when I got home.
How terrible is it that one of my funnest days in Grenada was a day that I didn't even see or communicate with my husband once? :/

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Well... at least you got to curl up next to him to fall asleep, right? That counts for something :). Glad you had such a wonderful day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...