Sunday, June 19, 2011

eesh.

some people are so embarrassing and/or annoying it makes me cringe.
I have this in-ability to not feel embarrassed for other people, when I see something ridiculous I can't help but take on the pain that they would feel if they were normal and/or intelligent.
especially when it is someone I am friends with.  I feel like I am to blame or that people will think that I approve just because I happen to be friends... or acquaintances with them.

Have you ever read The Secret Life of Bees?? Remember the sister who couldn't separate everyone else's pain from her own and she got so upset over everything? yea, well not that bad,  but you get the idea.



but I am loving Grenada today.  I didn't get rained on once & I took a walk to the beach!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...