Friday, March 18, 2011

downtown!

Mom and I spent an afternoon roaming a round St. George's.
I found a new favorite store.  Not to actually buy anything from, but to browse and steal ideas from.
We started in the Carenage, went up hill to church street to see the roof-less apostolic church, down the stairs to the market, down the block to the mall, and then to KFC for lunch (we couldn't find/decide on anything else!)

It was a fun, hot, and tiring day.  But aren't they all in Grenada??
& mom LOVED the reggae buses :)

 taken out the bus window.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I loved your mom and these pictures are too cute! Can she come back to visit again before I leave? Like that last week? :)

Our Little Bubble said...

what a gorgeous place to be able to live! Looks like you and your mother enjoyed the day. And what a fun blog!
your newest follower :) Christa

Jen said...

Hi! Found you at over at Mom of two Boys blog. Love your blog. I love the pics of you and your Mom.
Im following so I can come back often. Happy weekend!

Michelle said...

You and your mom are too cute! I love all your pictures! It looks absolutely gorgeous there! I love that you have KFC! hehe I look forward to reading more :)

Have a great weekend!

Stopping by from FTLOB's Weekend Wander :)
http://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...