Friday, March 4, 2011

The Dilemma

isn't the word dilemma funny.
it just looks like it's spelled wrong.
anyway.
It wasn't that great of a movie.  I was hoping it would be super funny, but most of the time I was left feeling uncomfortable.
be it excessive bad language, or blatant cheating on a spouse, or just odd interactions amongst characters...
I didn't like it that much.

I can however appreciate his dilemma and his unknowing of what to do...
He was a good friend.
but the stuff he went through by not telling
ugh. so annoying
just tell him already!!
a real friend will believe you.
but then I guess there wouldn't have been a movie.

we watched the movie at SO movie night.  its fun to watch a movie with a group of people. 
I'm glad the SOs do lots of fun stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...