Monday, March 22, 2010

sick...again.

Today our internet didn’t work for several hours… it wouldn’t have been that big of a deal because normally during the day I am busy, today I should have been at Queen Elizabeth’s Home, but instead I was home sick in bed. for the 3rd day in a row. I am probably one of the unhealthiest people I know. I have the immune system of a child kept in a bubble, and I can assure you I was not kept in a bubble. I just have this crazy ability to catch anything….. pneumonia, meningitis, strep throat, staph infection, the flu, cold, bronchitis…. All of which I’ve had in the past 4 years…. And I’ve had my current cough for over 2 weeks now, and it’s only getting worse! I’ve been to the doctor here already… so I’m not dying, but my abs are getting a major workout from all the coughing or at least it feels like it….

But I am bored.

In the past 3 days I’ve watched about 6 movies….
Night at the Museum 2 –I liked it ok
Taken – very good except for the shooting and killing parts... makes me never want to go to Paris again or fly anywhere alone or with an idiot friend
Eagle Eye –really good, except that Shia Labeouf is in it and I can’t stand him, but he was ok
Defiance – REALLY good! Really sad… it’s about the Nazis and a group of Jews who hide during the war…. I cannot believe that was only the 1940s. can you believe all those people did all those terrible things because one man told them to? It makes me sick every time I think about it….
Doubt- it was good too, creepy and sad in the fact that that stuff really happens… I think there were more movies, but I don’t remember.

and alas, the internet comes back on and nothing new or exciting has happened in the world of facebook. .. so I’m getting addicted to armorgames.com. They have this world domination game where you infect people and make them zombies… it’s very basic, graphics circa 1990. But it’s so fun!! I dominated the world in like 2 hours. Lol… I can’t wait to feel better so I can get back to normal life!! And the beach!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...