Saturday, January 23, 2010

French Toast

yesterday I was really in the mood for french toast, so I googled some ideas, but couldn't decide what kind to make so I made 3 different kinds and it was sooooooo good. nearly sickeningly sweet. but worth it.
I made a caramel like sauce with milk, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. then added bananas.
then I stuffed some with cream cheese
and I made regular with just powdered sugar in case we didn't like the other kinds, but we did... we ended up dumping the banana sauce on the regular and I made another batch of the cream cheese kind.  Cream cheese in the middle of french toast, with no syrup or anything is very very good.


we also had scrambled eggs, but Lee had already eaten them when I decided to take a picture.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...