Thursday, June 30, 2011

close, but no cigar

tonight Lee and I were both lazily sitting around complaining about how annoying it is that we need to eat like 3 times a day.
neither of us felt like cooking.
he decided that it would be a good idea to eat chips & salsa followed by a bowl of ice cream for dinner.
those are the kind of words I like to hear.
at the time I thought it was so fun and spontaneous
then a couple hours later at 9:30pm he announced that he wanted to go to bed...
and I realized that it wasn't a spontaneous thought to eat ice cream for dinner... it was lazy.



so I got up and made myself a box of macaroni and cheese, because ice cream just doesn't fill you up.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Hahaha that's wonderful! I had ice cream for breakfast yesterday morning... it was just that kind of day, I guess :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...