Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Grenada Grand Beach Resort

While Lee's family was here they stayed at the Grenada Grand.
It was much nicer than I expected it  to be, I had heard some mixed reviews, but I think they were really happy with it.
The rooms were nothing special (except the for padded headboard which is perfect for laying in bed watching movies) but the grounds were beautiful!

I would recommend this place to someone wanting a place to stay in Grenada. 
It by far has the nicest pool I've seen here.


3 comments:

Chelle & My boys said...

I'll stay here when I come visit with all my kids lol

Emily said...

Wow! Looks beautiful!

Baskets and More said...

Fantastic, and it's under refurbishment too so better things to come!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...