Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gisele Bundchen meets Taylor Swift.

A couple weeks ago I got to play model with 3, THREE photographers!
How crazy is that?
I have 3 friends here who are photographers and like to practice their skills and I agreed to be their model for the morning.  It was a lot of fun, although I wouldn't say I have a ton of natural modeling ability... haha. I'm pretty limited on facial expressions and posing. but I had good instructors and the pictures turned out awesome!!

It caused quite a stir on the streets of St. George's to see a girl all dressed up with crazy hair and make up posing in front of 3 photographers!  One guy stopped and asked where I was from & Amber replied "Brazil" and he was like oooo who is she, and she said "Gisele Bundchen"
hahaha. and I think he have believed her.

Ashley's vision of the photo shoot was inspired by a Taylor Swift shoot. so here goes my attempt at channeling Taylor Swift.






Thanks Ashley Willis, Amber Gazo, and George Brunson!!

2 comments:

C said...

Lovely, as always. :-)

susan jakovina said...

You.are.stunning.
That is all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...